If you need help recruiting an Apprentice, our Apprenticeship team will work with you to fill your vacancy from our pool of work-ready candidates – many of whom are already part-qualified in your industry.
The Apprenticeship team at Crawley College can help you to:
- Reduce your recruitment costs by advertising your vacancy both locally and nationally
- Speed up the recruitment process, by managing applications and shortlisting on your behalf
- Arrange interviews by supporting you in scheduling and contacting candidates
- full vacancy and recruitment management
- advice on available government funding
- dedicated account management
- free help with tailored training solutions
- access to candidates who are part-trained in your industry
If you are able to provide a job with ongoing training, we can provide all this and more.
This recruitment management service is FREE if you offer your new employee further on-the-job training supported by Crawley College. Our experienced Account Executives can also help you to secure government funding to support the cost of training your new staff.
For more information, call 01293 442333 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also register a vacancy using our online form.