Skip to content

Help and support for International Students

Crawley College can offer advice on applying for a visa before you apply for your place at college, and can also advise on extending or renewing visas during your studies.

You will be offered support on all aspects of life in the UK during your stay, including:

  • Admissions from abroad and once here, queries relating to Higher Education
  • Letters for visa applications
  • Certificates for registration/attendance
  • Help with finding accommodation
  • Help with completing student visa extension forms
  • Information on places of worship

In addition to this support, the college also offers:


If you have any personal issues which you wish to discuss, our trained counsellor is available to give free and confidential support.


Our careers advisers can offer help on choosing the right Higher Education course or on progressing your career in the UK. We can also help you to translate your qualifications to the English equivalent.


The college’s International Adviser can help with all aspects of your stay. This includes immigration advice and help with extension of visas.

If you require any information, please contact:

  • Admissions, Student Services, Crawley College, College Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1NR

Phone: +44(0)1293 442205 or email: