Information for Schools
We work in partnership with schools and careers advisers to provide high-quality, impartial advice to students.
As one of the leading Further Education colleges in Sussex, we have helped thousands of students to progress onto quality career paths and further study through our extensive range of study programmes and apprenticeships.
- If you are a teacher, Head of Year or Careers Adviser, we can help you provide information, advice and guidance for school leavers through a number of initiatives:
- Attendance at your careers events, options and parents’ evenings to ensure your students and their parents or carers get a clear picture of the choices and pathways available
- Taster Days, where Year 10 and 11 students will be able to ‘have a go’ at their subjects of choice, chat to teachers and meet other young people interested in coming to Crawley College
- Open Evenings where students and their parents or carers can explore the college, experience the facilities and get a taste of student life.
- If your school has a sixth form, but does not offer subjects in technical and professional subjects, we can advise on the alternative provisions available to students.
If you wish to discuss any of the above, please contact our School and Community Liaison Officer, Rachel King, on 01293 453404.