Crawley College is one of seven colleges within the Chichester College Group.
We have created this resources hub for the careers teams in our partner schools to help with ‘next step' advice for students. Here you will find all the information you need about up-and-coming events, our courses, application information and much more.
School Liaison Officer
My name is Jessica Saunders and I work as the Schools & Community Liaison Officer for Haywards Heath College and Crawley College.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: 01903 275755 ext.507
The college offers an excellent choice of vocational courses at various levels, apprenticeships, T Levels and higher education. We also offer support with maths and English GCSEs, which will become part of a student’s timetable if needed.
There is excellent support for onward progression, employability and life skills through timetabled ACES (attitude, choices, employment and skills) sessions and careers advice through Progression Plus. Students also benefit from a vibrant Student Union.
How do we support schools?
- We deliver assemblies covering our Vocational Courses, Apprenticeships and T Levels (which also cover college life, including support)
- Attend Careers Fairs and Post 16 events
- Arrange tours of the college
- Attend lunch time drop-in sessions and parents' evenings
- Send once a month newsletters with college updates, information and event details
- Have regular day to day contact with Careers Leads
If there is anything else you would like our help with, please get in contact.
Provider Access Legislation.
With the new Provider Access Legislation that came into effect in January 2023, we want to be able to support all schools with any requests they may have to fulfil the requirements.
- Extended assemblies with a dedicated Q+A section at the end.
- Vocational, Apprenticeship and T Level specific assemblies and workshops.
2023/24 Open Events
- Thursday 12 October 2023, 4.30-7pm
- Saturday 4 November 2023, 10am-1pm
- Tuesday 12 March 2024, 4.30-7pm
More details, including how to register, will be announced at the end of September.
View Open Day Page
I will now be booking small college tours for you and your students, please email me (email@example.com) to arrange a suitable date and time.
This will be a 45 minute tour of the college to show students our classrooms, workshops and facilities with the opportunity to answer any questions they may have. Students will also have the opportunity to view the college during our Open Events.