Crawley College is located in Crawley, a vibrant and multi-cultural town in the south of England, just a few minutes from Gatwick Airport.
One of our biggest strengths is the diverse mixture of cultures and nationalities that our student population represents. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with people from across the world, with their fascinating range of languages and backgrounds which make the college such an exciting place to study.
Eligible students can apply for courses at Level 3 or above, which include:
- Access To Higher Education Diploma - Nursing and Healthcare Professions - Level 3 (N.B. there are some restrictions with this course)
- Access To Higher Education Diploma - Teacher Education - Level 3 (N.B. there are some restrictions with this course)
- Access to Higher Education Health and Health Sciences Diploma - Level 3 (N.B. there are some restrictions with this course)
- Construction and the Built Environment National Extended Diploma (RQF) - Level 3
- BTEC Level 3 National Foundation Diploma in Business
- CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Childcare and Education (Early Years Educator)
- CACHE Level 3 Certificate in Health and Social Care
- RQF National Foundation Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Level 3
- RQF National Foundation Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Level 3
- RQF National Foundation Diploma in Manufacturing Engineering Level 3
- RQF National Foundation Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Level 3
- Information Technology National Foundation Diploma Level 3
- Creative Digital Media Production National Foundation Diploma Level 3
- Music Technology National Foundation Diploma BTEC Level 3
- City and Guilds Level 3 90 Credit Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma (HND) in Engineering
- Engineering HND Diploma - BTEC RQF (Electrical/Electronic, Manufacturing & Mechanical Routes) - Level 5
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Business
- Edexcel BTEC HND in Computing and Systems Development
- Pearson BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in Creative Media Production (Film & Television)
- Edexcel BTEC Level 5 Higher National Diploma in International Hospitality & Tourism
- Foundation Degree in Early Childhood - Level 5
- BA (Hons) Early Childhood Level 6 Top Up
RQF and BTEC Level 3 Diploma/Extended Diploma
RQF and BTEC Level 3 Diplomas are one to two year courses equivalent to A Level standard. They are focused on the specialist knowledge needed for particular careers, are highly practical and give real work based skills that can be used in your chosen career or as a basis for entry to university.
Higher National Diplomas
Higher National Diplomas are university-level courses, usually equivalent to the first two years of a degree course. They are more vocational with a strong practical focus and combining work related projects. It is possible to continue for a further one or two years at a university to obtain a full degree.
Access to Higher Education Diplomas
The Access to Higher Education (HE) Diploma is a qualification which prepares people without traditional qualifications for study at degree level. If you would like to go to university but left school without the qualifications you need, then an Access to HE course could be the right path for you.
How much will it cost?
Academic year 2019-20
A 50% deposit is required of which £1000 is non-refundable.
How to make your application
The college's International Adviser will guide you at every step, and offer information and help regarding living and working in the UK.
If you require any information on courses, dates and fees please contact:
Admissions, Student Services, Crawley College,
College Road, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1NR
Phone: +44(0)1293 442205 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org